Saturday, June 11, 2011

 Assalamualaikum...(mintak maafla sbb jarang2 aku bg salam kan?)
Wah2..I've already been a pre-U student for almost two weeks, and what do I feel about it? I feel ALIIIIVEEE :)) Heee it's only been a fortnight, but my days have been perfect. I've met incredible friends who are super-cool and super-brainy at the same time, I've done things that I've never thought I'd have done- hasut roommate stay dalam bilik senyap2 sebab dh terlambat untuk riadhah pagi (takot die kena marah..sian die..), jadi penyanyi latar untuk BORIA...pergh..aku rase mcm artis X), walk around UM on foot for 7 km, blablablablabla...For ma,pa,abang,kakak,adik,sepupu-sepapat,mokcik,pokcik,tok,nek, Shikin, Nadhirah, Munirah, Ainil Fadia, Najihah Lutfi, Sharmimi Razak, (tick any) anybody who cares about me, I'm gleeful to inform you that I'm definitely OKAYY here :))


Boria2~ :DD




I hope this university would not only be another place after KUSESS for me to laugh like a retard, and live life like there's no tomorrow, but also a place to reconstruct myself  from a little hut to a huge sky-scraper..There are tonnes of things about me that I need to change; I'm not a pious Muslim, a perfect daughter, a best friend that you've ever known, and I'm not even a heartwarming companion for myself. I wanna be a better person for myself and for you :) And plus, I hope PASUM would be my bridge towards becoming a med student. I've been down before because of many many rejections (like JPA, perhaps..haha) but once I've set foot here, I've become more assured that Allah Knows Best. PASUM is destined for me because He Knows that this is the best for me. Alhamdulillah, thank You, Allah. :))


There are over a thousand Asasians here, many faces ring a bell to me. I've met my primary school classmate; Khairul Amiry, my SMKPJ ex-classmate, Iza-though I doubt that she remembers me --', my Sixten brothers and sisters who I love so much...wekk hahaha, my acquaintances during Biology Perfect Score last year; Wad-my floormate :)), an ASIS guy who I still have no guts to say hi, there are probably more who I still haven't spotted..wow the world is small, I guess. :DD


Socializing here sure is fun. Since there are so many people, everywhere I turn around, there'd be new faces, fresh, calming faces that seem like telling all of us "Come be friends with me~". Although I haven't been friends with all of them, I feel attached. And that's why whenever I hear news about some of them who would be checking out of PASUM because of offers from MARA or JPA, my heart woud sink. Yeaah, this sounds cheesy, but it feels sad that they're already going away before we could become pals. Like Ariep Sukimi, hey, there'll be no more artist here when you'd be away..sob2..


Classes? Alhamdulillah, I'm sleep-proof already. Haha. Back then, it was hard not to fall asleep during class, but now, it's hard to fall asleep during class..(mase untuk tido mmg sangat cukop wehh..;D)..lecturers are very kind, the lessons aren't so easy-plus our brains are rusty from that loooong break..but thanks to the wifi service equipped here, Youtube and Wikipedia are always our reliable tutors..heheh..


Get the picture of how my pre-U life is like? Good then, well how about yours? Sharmimi Razak's sure seems fun, now I'm waiting for news from Najihah Lutfi, Nadhirah Zaib, Ashikin Fauzi, all the lazy bloggers out there...type cepat2...haha :) Assalamualaikum..


P/S: To Qani'ah Abdul Rahman , Khairulanwar Shahrul Nizam & Iqbal Hilmy Rusnan, have a safe flight. I hope you'll be landed safely, and thank you for flying with Malaysia Airlines. Hahaha.. all the best weh! Aku tau korang boleh...Ni'ah, ingat pesan aku, blaja2 ckp slang American..hehehe jgn terlalu rendah diri, aku pecaye kau boleh buat...kalahkan je Nuek ngan Iqbal tu..diorang laki x semestinye diorang akan lagi hebat all the time..;))Till then..take care! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aku nak cte pasal type pasal kehidupan aku.. tapi wi fi kat cni bengong..
anyway... aku rindu nak joging ngan ko...

Sarah said...

Wek,you're not sleep-proof.hahaha!