Saturday, May 7, 2011

What The Future Has To Offer

Truthfully, I sometimes I feel reluctant to sign in to Facebook. Socializing is fun, but Facebook also lets me know what is happening around the world, in other school-leavers' lives like me. I usually feel drowned in fatigue when I hear and read people telling about what they are going to do after this. Like, college, matriculations, Form 6, scholarship this and scholarship that, it makes me feel so inferior and clueless as to what is going to happen to me in the future. Things are going smoothly for me recently, but what next? I have planned what is going to happen in my life, and I bet a lot of my friends have done that, too. And I know that nobody in his rational state of mind would plan on having a failure in life. But things don't happen exactly like we plan sometimes, because we can only plan, but Allah decides, for He is The Most Knowledgeable and The Most Powerful. So, people, we musn't ever forget about Him. Speak His Names in our heart, mind and soul. Let us beg for His Compassion so that whatever comes in our way, we can endure them with faith, determination and courage. I hope whatever happens after this, I'll never give up on myself. Ya Allah, please let Monday be beautiful for me. :')

3 comments:

syairah said...

syatrah!!gd luck ye jpa monday nih...solat hajat n pray hard....:)(:

Anonymous said...

hye.. tumpang lalu jap..

asya said...

tenkiu Syairah..amin...syg kau :')
ye, Nadhirah?