This is Aisyah.
Haha. Mau nak kene sepak kalau dia tau ni.
Last Sunday was fun. Only the two of us went to IKEA, The Curve and Ikano on our own, without any experience of getting there by public transport. But who cares, life's meant for adventure. We took a train, a bus which stopped quite in the middle of nowhere, and finally arrived at the spot by cab. Not really intending to "buy-all-we-see", cause we only wanted to spend our RM200 book vouchers (heehee Nadhirah ngan Husin x dapat).
These are what I bought:
Jap jap. Yang kanan tu bukan NOVEL, ye..(esp to Nadhirah)..that is some sort of Islamic guide book that seems pretty interesting.
And I bought some pens and a pencil case. Membazir. Nak buat camne, vaucer free ;)
By the way, I met Alyaa at the bookstore. Yeah, the Alyaa who liked to do weird things. The Alyaa who had a big voice and who became the best commander. The Alyaa who was so talented in arts, and still is. The Alyaa who is an amazing friend to me. And she looked as great as ever. *Glad to see that you're fine (:
Then Aisyah and I went to have lunch together at McDonalds and that abang gave us 2 HUUUGEE calendars (that were probably meant for kids...#ooops)
Then Aisyah and I went to IKEA to just look around, and the sweetest thing of all, we bought each other a fragrant candle (RM9.90)She gave me the one that smelt like Apple. I gave her something that smelt like shampoo. Awwww..kehkehkeh ;D aku sweet tau sebenanye, betuah laki aku...
Then we went to the arcade, but it was quite small, however, I had the best moment in 2012, where I won the car race for the FIRST TIME! ^o^/
Selama ni aku slalu dapat kereta berhemah sampai ada org penah cakap "Syatrah, ni bukan test JPJ"
Then we played a game, something like Guitar Heroes, I took this picture of Aisyah and she squealed at me for that XD
| There's a hidden rockstar inside. |
*Notice that there isn't a single picture of me?haha. my privacy is a priority. other's aren't...hahahahahahaha
So there you have it. By the way, Aisyah is my groupmate, my floormate, and my answer schemes for almost every subjects. She's really smart, and a super duper great friend.
Lastly,
| I'm addicted to Zombie Smash lately. (: |
THE END.
No comments:
Post a Comment