1706 Hrs
Dear Detective Holmes,
There was an eerie-looking object in my kitchen. By my first glimpse of it, I knew I should dial you right away. In my whole life, it had never occurred to me that I would be standing right in the middle of a crime scene. I detected that object as an ear. A twisted version of human ear. I have taken a photo of it as your reference. You are well-known for your intelligence in finding answers to unusual puzzles like these. I hope you would find out about it right away.
![]() |
| Probably belonged to a Caucasian.. |
The real story is that I was hungry this afternoon, so I remembered about my grandma's cucur manis that she usually makes for me when I visit her. After some Google-ing, I ransacked my kitchen for the multi-purpose flour. Since my mom poured all kinds of flour in containers without labels, I had some trouble trying to guess which one was the right one. I followed my instincts and picked out a white-and-pristine-looking flour in a jar and started experimenting a mixture of 3 spoonfuls with some water. They dissolved kind of fast, and I wondered whether multi-purpose flours are naturally that way. And I thought, what the heck, let's be a scientist today.. then I put some sugar, a little salt and some baking soda. After leaving the mixture on the counter for a couple of minutes, I carried out the next step: A pan; CHECK. Oil; CHECK. Blue flame; DOUBLE CHECK.
I used a spoon and put some mixture into the pan, forming a flat object with bubbles. It looked almost like a sponge. By that time, I already knew that I wasn't cooking a normal cucur manis, but I wasn't devastated. I was actually eager, excited to find out what kind of scientific invention that I had conjured. When it was ready, I put out the flame and took my invention into the living room for further observations. It was still flat and bubbly, then I tried to tear it into two parts.........it was gooey...like glue sticking together..
Wow...I have made a pastry from starch flour (tepung kanji)....ni dah macam gam goreng dah ni! BAHAHAHA.... I wasted some flour, but it was worth the big laugh I gave for myself...The fate of the so-called invention, try looking for it in the
But my optimism never stops here. I rummaged through the items in the kitchen again and found one promising jar of flour. This should be it, I thought. So I did the same procedures, and it was a success!! My very own version of cucur manis! :DD I'm proud ouf you, Syatrah..:'D
This time, instead of a science lab, I've turned the kitchen into an art studio. That's when the picture up there was taken. My first try looked like an ear..look closely..See below for more pictures..I should open an art gallery with these..
![]() |
| Side-view of a lady with her hair tied into a bun |
![]() |
| Star Wars |
![]() |
| Small intestines |
![]() |
| Top view |
![]() |
| Bottom view- replica of buah asam jawa |
![]() | ||
| Despite the 'artistic' looks, they were delicious! See, my cat wanted a bite of it..:)) |
End of The Adventures of a Skillful Wife Part One.








8 comments:
wakakak.aku pling nak tergelak tgok yg part hangit.asam jawa konon.hahah
hangit itu seni...:DD
Hahaha..kau gorng kanji!
macam sperm je... hahahahah
Sarah: hidang kat org yg suke hisap gam..X)
Ainil: aih?otak saintifik toll kau ni hahaha
hahaha.dasar ainil!terok betol pikiran
ak egt ak bkk ohtidak.com td...
Husni yoy: website apetu...kau suke membuang mse kn..hahahahahaha
Post a Comment